The first game of the franchise, Dragon Age Origins was a huge RPG built with a proprietary engine and toolset. The game had several pieces of DLC as well as a full expansion pack. Originally developed for PC, portions of the console ports were outsourced but a large portion of art optimization was done in house.
I started on the project in the Technical Art department where I largely focused on tool testing and support for the environment team. I soon moved over to the environment team where I continued to act in a support role as well as taking on level layout, modeling and lighting responsibilities. I also spent time working on the console ports, optimizing assets and fixing a significant amount of collision issues that arose from controller based movement.
Most of the DLC for the project used slightly modified and relit levels, but the expansion pack Awakenings had all new content. I created and lit several levels for the expansion as well as continuing to function in a support role for the console versions.